Published: Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM EDT|Updated: Apr. 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM EDT
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons almonds, slivered
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all honey balsamic vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a wire whisk until creamy.
- Add mixed greens to honey balsamic vinaigrette bowl and toss.
- Plate salad mixture above and to with strawberries, almonds, cranberries and feta cheese.
- Include grilled chicken as added protein.