Wake Forest Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have listed the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-3) with +20000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Demon Deacons host the Florida Gators. The two teams take the court at 7:15 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29. Florida is a 5.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 156.5.
Wake Forest NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wake Forest Team Stats
- Wake Forest outscores opponents by 5.3 points per game (scoring 78.3 per game to rank 114th in college basketball while allowing 73.0 per outing to rank 224th in college basketball) and has a +32 scoring differential overall.
- The Demon Deacons are 2-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Wake Forest has a 3-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Demon Deacons are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by two possessions or less (0-2).
- While Wake Forest has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 3-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wake Forest and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wake Forest Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-2 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Wake Forest is 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the fifth-most losses.
- Wake Forest has tied for the 40th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wake Forest Players
- The Demon Deacons' scoring leader is Hunter Sallis, who puts up 18.3 points per game.
- Kevin Miller leads Wake Forest with 4.0 assists per game and Andrew Carr paces the team with 7.8 rebounds per contest.
- Sallis hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the Demon Deacons.
- Wake Forest's blocks leader is Carr, who collects 2.3 per game. Miller leads the team by averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.