North Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The North Carolina Tar Heels (5-1) are potential contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +3000 on the moneyline, the 13th-best odds of all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tar Heels host the Tennessee Volunteers. The two squads hit the court at 7:15 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29. North Carolina is a 2.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 143.5.
North Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3000||13th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Carolina Team Stats
- North Carolina is outscoring opponents by 16.3 points per game with a +98 scoring differential overall. It puts up 85.3 points per game (28th in college basketball) and gives up 69.0 per outing (140th in college basketball).
- In one-possession games, the Tar Heels are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- While North Carolina has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three or fewer points, it is a perfect 5-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for North Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
North Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- North Carolina has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one), but also has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 2 losses (one).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, North Carolina is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins.
- North Carolina has three wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 40th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best North Carolina Players
- RJ Davis leads the Tar Heels in scoring, racking up 18.2 points per game.
- Armando Bacot paces North Carolina with 11.7 rebounds per game, and Elliot Cadeau leads the squad with 3.2 assists per outing.
- The Tar Heels are led by Davis from long distance. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Cormac Ryan leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Bacot collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace North Carolina.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.