Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Carolina Panthers right now have the 28th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +150000.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Panthers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Panthers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Panthers are 28th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), but only 32nd according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Panthers have had the third-biggest change this season, dropping from +8000 at the beginning to +150000.
- The implied probability of the Panthers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina has won twice against the spread this year.
- There have been three Panthers games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- The Panthers have played as a moneyline underdog in every game this season.
- This season, Carolina has been the underdog 11 times and won one of those games.
- While the Panthers rank sixth in total defense with 304.5 yards allowed per game, they've been a little worse on offense, ranking third-worst (265.9 yards per game).
- The Panthers rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (15.7 points per game) and third-worst in scoring defense (26.5 points per game allowed) this year.
Panthers Impact Players
- In 10 games, Bryce Young has thrown for 1,877 yards (187.7 per game), with nine TDs and eight INTs, and completing 61.7%.
- On the ground, Young has scored zero TDs and picked up 161 yards.
- In the passing game, Adam Thielen has scored four times, catching 77 balls for 728 yards (66.2 per game).
- On the ground, Chuba Hubbard has scored two TDs and gained 453 yards (41.2 per game).
- Darrell Demont Chark Jr. has 20 catches for 263 yards (32.9 per game) and three TDs in eight games.
- Frankie Luvu has posted 83 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 11 games for the Panthers.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
|Darrell Demont Chark Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Bryce Young Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+10000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+10000|
|4||October 1||Vikings||L 21-13||+10000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||L 42-24||+1600|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||L 42-21||+800|
|8||October 29||Texans||W 15-13||+6600|
|9||November 5||Colts||L 27-13||+12500|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||L 16-13||+75000|
|11||November 19||Cowboys||L 33-10||+1000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||L 17-10||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.