NC State vs. Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's game at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has the NC State Wolfpack (4-0) matching up with the Kentucky Wildcats (2-2) at 3:15 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 79-54 victory, as our model heavily favors NC State.
The Wolfpack head into this contest after a 67-58 win against Rhode Island on Sunday.
NC State vs. Kentucky Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET
- Where: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center in Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
NC State vs. Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: NC State 79, Kentucky 54
Other ACC Predictions
- Georgia Tech vs Creighton
- Northern Iowa vs Syracuse
- Florida State vs Stanford
- Notre Dame vs Ball State
- Virginia vs Tulane
- Mississippi State vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Alabama
- North Carolina vs Vermont
- Boston College vs Marquette
- Colgate vs Miami (FL)
- Virginia Tech vs Kansas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
NC State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolfpack outscored opponents by 8.2 points per game last season, with a +264 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.8 points per game (70th in college basketball) and allowed 62.6 per outing (124th in college basketball).
- NC State's offense was less effective in ACC games last year, averaging 65.2 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 70.8 PPG.
- Offensively the Wolfpack performed better when playing at home last season, posting 75.9 points per game, compared to 63.5 per game on the road.
- NC State ceded 59.3 points per game at home last year, compared to 67.6 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.