Charlotte vs. Southern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's contest that pits the Charlotte 49ers (3-1) against the Southern Illinois Salukis (1-3) at Roberto Clemente Coliseum has a projected final score of 73-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Charlotte, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 10:00 AM ET on November 23.
The 49ers enter this contest on the heels of a 93-43 win against Gardner-Webb on Friday.
Charlotte vs. Southern Illinois Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 10:00 AM ET
- Where: Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte vs. Southern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 73, Southern Illinois 65
Other AAC Predictions
- Virginia vs Tulane
- Akron vs Wichita State
- High Point vs South Florida
- SMU vs Toledo
- Samford vs North Texas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Charlotte Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The 49ers' -194 scoring differential last season (outscored by 6.2 points per game) was a result of putting up 62 points per game (243rd in college basketball) while giving up 68.2 per contest (275th in college basketball).
- Charlotte's offense was better in AAC games last year, posting 66.5 points per contest, compared to its season average of 62 PPG.
- When playing at home, the 49ers posted 9.0 more points per game last year (67.1) than they did when playing on the road (58.1).
- In home games, Charlotte ceded 1.8 fewer points per game (67.4) than away from home (69.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.