Appalachian State vs. Furman Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's contest between the Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-1) and Furman Paladins (3-2) going head-to-head at Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez has a projected final score of 71-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Mountaineers, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 1:30 PM ET on November 23.
The Mountaineers' most recent game on Thursday ended in a 67-53 loss to Norfolk State.
Appalachian State vs. Furman Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Appalachian State vs. Furman Score Prediction
- Prediction: Appalachian State 71, Furman 65
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Michigan State vs JMU
- North Dakota vs Southern Miss
- Elon vs Georgia State
- North Florida vs Georgia Southern
- South Alabama vs Nevada
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Appalachian State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mountaineers were outscored by 1.9 points per game last season (scoring 67.1 points per game to rank 137th in college basketball while allowing 69.0 per contest to rank 290th in college basketball) and had a -59 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Appalachian State averaged fewer points (66.9 per game) than it did overall (67.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Mountaineers scored 72.7 points per game last season, 8.4 more than they averaged on the road (64.3).
- At home, Appalachian State conceded 66.1 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than it allowed away (74.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.