N.C. A&T vs. Merrimack Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Merrimack Warriors (2-2) and the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-3) at Pete Hanna Center has a projected final score of 75-65 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Merrimack squad taking home the win. Game time is at 5:30 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Merrimack should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 6.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 133.5 total.
N.C. A&T vs. Merrimack Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Hanna Center
- Line: Merrimack -6.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Merrimack -250, N.C. A&T +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
N.C. A&T vs. Merrimack Score Prediction
- Prediction: Merrimack 75, N.C. A&T 65
Spread & Total Prediction for N.C. A&T vs. Merrimack
- Pick ATS: Merrimack (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
N.C. A&T Performance Insights
- N.C. A&T ranked 195th in the country last year with 70.8 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 284th with 73.8 points allowed per contest.
- The Aggies ranked third-worst in the country with 35.6 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they pulled down 31.8 boards per game (178th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last year N.C. A&T ranked 289th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.7 per game.
- The Aggies committed 11.6 turnovers per game (152nd-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 11.8 turnovers per contest (183rd-ranked).
- The Aggies sank 8.3 threes per game (74th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 33.5% shooting percentage (215th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year N.C. A&T ceded 7.5 three-pointers per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.8% (112th-ranked) from downtown.
- In terms of shot breakdown, N.C. A&T took 59.2% two-pointers (accounting for 67.2% of the team's buckets) and 40.8% from beyond the arc (32.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.