Hurricanes vs. Oilers November 22 Tickets & Start Time
When the Carolina Hurricanes face the Edmonton Oilers at PNC Arena on Wednesday (beginning at 7:00 PM ET), Sebastian Aho and Leon Draisaitl should be two of the top players to watch.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Hurricanes vs. Oilers Game Information
- Get tickets for this game at Ticketmaster
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Hurricanes (-145)
- Total: 6.5
- TV: ESPN+,BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Hurricanes Players to Watch
- Aho is one of Carolina's leading contributors (15 points), via collected five goals and 10 assists.
- Through 17 games, Jesperi Kotkaniemi has scored six goals and picked up seven assists.
- Seth Jarvis has scored seven goals and added six assists in 17 games for Carolina.
- In five games, Pyotr Kochetkov's record is 1-4-0. He has conceded 14 goals (3.11 goals against average) and has recorded 100 saves.
Oilers Players to Watch
- Draisaitl's six goals and 16 assists in 17 games give him 22 points on the season.
- With 17 total points (one per game), including four goals and 13 assists through 17 games, Evan Bouchard is crucial for Edmonton's offense.
- This season, Edmonton's Connor McDavid has 15 points (six goals, nine assists) this season.
- In the crease, Calvin Pickard has an .871 save percentage (64th in the league), with 27 total saves, while conceding four goals (4.2 goals against average). He has put together a 0-1-0 record between the posts for Edmonton this season.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hurricanes vs. Oilers Stat Comparison
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Oilers AVG||Oilers Rank|
|7th||24.59%||Power Play %||21.67%||12th|
|15th||79.31%||Penalty Kill %||72.73%||27th|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.