North Carolina Central vs. Citadel: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The North Carolina Central Eagles (3-3) battle the Citadel Bulldogs (2-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. It begins at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Citadel vs. North Carolina Central matchup in this article.
North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center in Buies Creek, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Citadel Moneyline||North Carolina Central Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Citadel (-1.5)||134.5||-130||+105||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Citadel (-1.5)||134.5||-114||-105||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has won three games against the spread this year, while failing to cover once.
- The Eagles have covered the spread three times this season (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Citadel has won two games against the spread this season.
- Bulldogs games have hit the over once this season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.