Appalachian State vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game features the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (4-0) and the Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-2) matching up at Suncoast Credit Union Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 86-72 win for heavily favored UNC Wilmington according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, UNC Wilmington projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Appalachian State. The over/under is listed at 136.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Appalachian State vs. UNC Wilmington Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: UNC Wilmington -2.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UNC Wilmington -140, Appalachian State +115
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Appalachian State vs. UNC Wilmington Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Wilmington 86, Appalachian State 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Appalachian State vs. UNC Wilmington
- Pick ATS: UNC Wilmington (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Appalachian State Performance Insights
- Last season Appalachian State posted 70.3 points per game (205th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 64.6 points per contest (37th-ranked).
- Last season the Mountaineers pulled down 32.6 rebounds per game (117th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 32.4 rebounds per contest (270th-ranked).
- Appalachian State dished out 13.0 assists per game, which ranked them 179th in college basketball.
- The Mountaineers were 36th in college basketball with 10.3 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 183rd with 11.8 forced turnovers per game.
- With 7.6 threes per game, the Mountaineers were 149th in the nation. They owned a 33.5% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 215th in college basketball.
- Appalachian State was 196th in the country with 7.3 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 82nd with a 32.2% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots taken by Appalachian State last year, 60.9% of them were two-pointers (70.3% of the team's made baskets) and 39.1% were from beyond the arc (29.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.