Wake Forest vs. Saint Louis Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game features the Saint Louis Billikens (3-1) and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-3) facing off at George Q. Cannon Activities Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 74-62 win for heavily favored Saint Louis according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Demon Deacons are coming off of a 67-44 loss to BYU in their last game on Saturday.
Wake Forest vs. Saint Louis Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: George Q. Cannon Activities Center in Laie, Hawaii
Wake Forest vs. Saint Louis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Louis 74, Wake Forest 62
Other ACC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wake Forest Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Demon Deacons had a -7 scoring differential last season, putting up 59.9 points per game (277th in college basketball) and giving up 60.1 (71st in college basketball).
- Wake Forest's offense was less productive in ACC matchups last season, averaging 55.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 59.9 PPG.
- The Demon Deacons averaged 64.4 points per game at home last year. Away from home, they averaged 54.7 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Wake Forest gave up 55.8 points per game in home games. In away games, it allowed 64.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.