UNC Wilmington vs. Murray State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game that pits the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (3-0) against the Murray State Racers (2-1) at Suncoast Credit Union Arena should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 85-69 in favor of UNC Wilmington, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 1:30 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, UNC Wilmington projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup versus Murray State. The total has been set at 146.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
UNC Wilmington vs. Murray State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: UNC Wilmington -5.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UNC Wilmington -225, Murray State +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UNC Wilmington vs. Murray State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Wilmington 85, Murray State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for UNC Wilmington vs. Murray State
- Pick ATS: UNC Wilmington (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UNC Wilmington Performance Insights
- Last season, UNC Wilmington was 249th in the country on offense (68.9 points scored per game) and 35th on defense (64.3 points conceded).
- With 30.3 rebounds per game and 29.4 rebounds allowed, the Seahawks were 264th and 71st in the country, respectively, last season.
- UNC Wilmington was 21st-worst in the country in assists (10.7 per game) last season.
- Last year, the Seahawks were 310th in college basketball in 3-point makes (6.1 per game) and 215th in 3-point percentage (33.5%).
- Last season, UNC Wilmington was 28th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (5.9 per game) and 22nd-best in defensive 3-point percentage (30.4%).
- UNC Wilmington attempted 34.1% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 25.7% of its made shots are from there. Inside the arc, it took 65.9% of its shots, with 74.3% of its makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.