UNC Greensboro vs. Virginia Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the Virginia Tech Hokies (2-1) versus the UNC Greensboro Spartans (3-1) at Cassell Coliseum should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 80-53 in favor of Virginia Tech, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Spartans enter this matchup after a 63-60 victory over Radford on Saturday.
UNC Greensboro vs. Virginia Tech Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
UNC Greensboro vs. Virginia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 80, UNC Greensboro 53
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UNC Greensboro Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans averaged 65.5 points per game last season (168th in college basketball) while giving up 64.0 per outing (175th in college basketball). They had a +45 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 1.5 points per game.
- In 2022-23, UNC Greensboro scored 62.4 points per game in SoCon action, and 65.5 overall.
- At home, the Spartans scored 67.6 points per game last season. Away, they scored 63.6.
- At home, UNC Greensboro conceded 58.7 points per game last season. On the road, it conceded 69.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.