Hornets vs. Celtics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Boston Celtics (11-2) are favored (-8.5) to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (3-9) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The game airs on BSSE and NBCS-BOS.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Celtics Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Celtics Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 124 - Hornets 105
Hornets vs Celtics Additional Info
|Celtics vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hornets vs. Celtics
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Celtics (-18.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.1
- The Celtics' .615 ATS win percentage (8-5-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Hornets' .417 mark (5-7-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Boston (6-3) covers a higher percentage of games when it is favored by 8.5 points or more this season (66.7%) than Charlotte (1-2) does as an 8.5+-point underdog (33.3%).
- Boston's games have gone over the total 46.2% of the time this season (six out of 13), less often than Charlotte's games have (eight out of 12).
- The Celtics have an .833 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (10-2) this season, higher than the .300 winning percentage for the Hornets as a moneyline underdog (3-7).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hornets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hornets Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Hornets are 14th in the league offensively (113.1 points scored per game) and fourth-worst defensively (122.6 points allowed).
- With 44.4 rebounds per game and 43.0 rebounds allowed, Charlotte is 12th and 12th in the league, respectively.
- This season the Hornets are ranked 20th in the NBA in assists at 24.8 per game.
- Charlotte commits 13.9 turnovers per game and force 12.9 per game, ranking 17th and 23rd, respectively, in the NBA.
- The Hornets are the worst team in the league in 3-pointers made (9.8 per game) and third-worst in 3-point percentage (33.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.