Wake Forest vs. LSU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at TD Arena has the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-2) squaring off against the LSU Tigers (2-2) at 3:00 PM (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a 76-72 victory for Wake Forest, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Wake Forest should cover the spread, which is listed at 1.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 149.5 over/under.
Wake Forest vs. LSU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: Wake Forest -1.5
- Point Total: 149.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wake Forest vs. LSU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wake Forest 76, LSU 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Wake Forest vs. LSU
- Pick ATS: Wake Forest (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wake Forest Performance Insights
- Wake Forest was 60th in college basketball in points scored (76.6 per game) and 284th in points conceded (73.8) last season.
- The Demon Deacons were 233rd in the country in rebounds per game (31) and 270th in rebounds allowed (32.4) last year.
- Wake Forest was 143rd in college basketball in assists (13.5 per game) last season.
- Beyond the arc, the Demon Deacons were 18th-best in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (9.5) last season. They were 62nd in 3-point percentage at 36.4%.
- Wake Forest gave up 8.2 3-pointers per game and conceded 35% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 290th and 264th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last year, Wake Forest attempted 45.4% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 54.6% from inside it. In terms of makes, 35.9% of Wake Forest's baskets were 3-pointers, and 64.1% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.