Panthers vs. Cowboys Injury Report — Week 11
The Carolina Panthers' (1-8) injury report has 14 players listed ahead of a Sunday, November 19 matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (6-3). The matchup kicks at 1:00 PM at Bank of America Stadium.
Watch the Panthers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Last time out, the Panthers lost 16-13 to the Chicago Bears.
The Cowboys enter this matchup after a 49-17 win over the New York Giants in their most recent game.
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Laviska Shenault Jr.||WR||Ankle||Questionable|
|Austin Corbett||OG||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Brian Burns||OLB||Concussion||Full Participation In Practice|
|Darrell Demont Chark Jr.||WR||Elbow||Full Participation In Practice|
|DeShawn Williams||DT||NIR||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Taylor Moton||OT||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Bryce Young||QB||Thigh||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
|KaVontae Turpin||WR||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Peyton Hendershot||TE||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jalen Tolbert||WR||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Rico Dowdle||RB||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tyron Smith||OT||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jourdan Lewis||CB||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
|Viliami Fehoko||DE||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Cardinals vs Texans
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
Panthers vs. Cowboys Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Cowboys or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers Season Insights
- The Panthers rank third-worst in total yards per game (275.6), but they've been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking seventh in the NFL with 308.3 total yards surrendered per contest.
- The Panthers have been outplayed on both offense and defense this season, ranking fourth-worst in points (17 per game) and third-worst in points surrendered (26.9 per game).
- In terms of passing, the Panthers rank 26th in the NFL (185.2 passing yards per game) and sixth on the other side of the ball (176.4 passing yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, Carolina is putting up 90.3 rushing yards per contest (27th-ranked). It ranks 26th in the NFL on defense (131.9 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With seven forced turnovers (31st in NFL) and 11 turnovers committed (12th in NFL) this season, the Panthers rank 24th in the NFL with a turnover margin of -4.
Panthers vs. Cowboys Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-10.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-600), Panthers (+425)
- Total: 42.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.