Duke vs. Stanford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Stanford Cardinal (3-0) against the Duke Blue Devils (3-1) at Maples Pavilion should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 81-52 in favor of Stanford, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Blue Devils' last game on Thursday ended in a 69-62 loss to Davidson.
Duke vs. Stanford Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Duke vs. Stanford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 81, Duke 52
Other ACC Predictions
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Boston College vs Providence
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Duke Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blue Devils outscored opponents by 12.6 points per game last season with a +415 scoring differential overall. They put up 63.6 points per game (207th in college basketball) and gave up 51 per outing (second in college basketball).
- Duke scored fewer points in conference action (60.2 per game) than overall (63.6).
- At home, the Blue Devils averaged 68.1 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 63.5.
- At home, Duke allowed 50.9 points per game last season, 0.7 more than it allowed away (50.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.