Charlotte vs. George Mason Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at Flagler Gymnasium has the Charlotte 49ers (2-1) matching up with the George Mason Patriots (3-0) at 5:30 PM (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Charlotte by a score of 67-62, who is slightly favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Charlotte projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus George Mason. The total has been set at 126.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Charlotte vs. George Mason Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Saint Augustine, Florida
- Venue: Flagler Gymnasium
- Line: George Mason -1.5
- Point Total: 126.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charlotte vs. George Mason Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 67, George Mason 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Charlotte vs. George Mason
- Pick ATS: Charlotte (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (126.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charlotte Performance Insights
- Charlotte sported a top-25 defense last season, ranking 18th-best in college basketball with 62.6 points allowed per game. On offense, it ranked 300th with 66.9 points scored per contest.
- While the 49ers were in the bottom 25 in college basketball in boards per game with 27.7 (eighth-worst), they ranked 31st in college basketball with 28.3 rebounds allowed per game.
- Charlotte averaged 13 assists per game, which ranked them 179th in the country.
- The 49ers ranked 20th-best in college basketball by averaging just 9.7 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 310th in college basketball (10.4 per contest).
- The 49ers ranked 22nd-best in the country with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.7%. They ranked 92nd in college basketball by sinking 8.1 three-pointers per contest.
- With 6.8 three-pointers conceded per game, Charlotte ranked 128th in the nation. It allowed a 33.9% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 194th in college basketball.
- Charlotte took 58.8% two-pointers and 41.2% from three-point land last year. Of the team's baskets, 67.1% were two-pointers and 32.9% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.