Western Carolina vs. McNeese: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Western Carolina Catamounts (3-0) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the McNeese Cowboys (4-0), winners of four straight. The Catamounts are favorites (-6.5) in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Venue: Ramsey Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Western Carolina Betting Records & Stats
- Western Carolina and its opponents went over 144.5 combined points in 12 of 28 games last season.
- Western Carolina games had an average of 144.6 points last season, 0.1 more than the over/under for this game.
- Western Carolina covered 16 times in 28 matchups with a spread last season.
- Western Carolina won four of the seven games it was the moneyline favorite last season (57.1%).
- The Catamounts finished 1-2 last year (winning just 33.3% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Western Carolina a 71.4% chance to win.
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Western Carolina Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Catamounts averaged only 1.5 fewer points per game (73.9) than the Cowboys allowed (75.4).
- Western Carolina went 6-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall last season when scoring more than 75.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-6-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|9-5-0||Away ATS Record||7-8-0|
|78.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||74.3|
|67.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.3|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-6-0|
|5-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.