Best Bets & Odds for the Virginia Tech vs. NC State Game – Saturday, November 18
ACC rivals will clash when the Virginia Tech Hokies (5-5) face the NC State Wolfpack (7-3). Below, we highlight the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Virginia Tech vs. NC State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Virginia Tech vs. NC State?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Lane Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 24, NC State 23
- Virginia Tech has gone 4-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Hokies have played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- This season, NC State has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Wolfpack have a record of in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Hokies a 57.4% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
NC State (+2.5)
- In eight Virginia Tech games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Hokies have been favored by 2.5 points or more two times this season and have covered the spread in all of them.
- NC State owns a record of 4-4-1 against the spread this year.
- The Wolfpack have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more five times this season and have covered the spread twice.
Parlay your bets together on the Virginia Tech vs. NC State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (41.5)
- This season, five of Virginia Tech's 10 games have gone over Saturday's total of 41.5 points.
- This season, three of NC State's games have ended with a score higher than 41.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.8 points per game, 9.3 points more than the point total of 41.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||48.3||48.5||48|
|Implied Total AVG||28.3||27.3||29.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||3-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-0||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||46.7||47.9||45.3|
|Implied Total AVG||26.8||27.2||26.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||1-0||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||2-2||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.