How to Watch the Oregon vs. Arizona State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 6 Oregon Ducks (9-1) and the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-7) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Sun Devil Stadium in a battle of Pac-12 opponents.
Oregon has been a handful for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (second-best with 541 yards per game) and total defense (18th-best with 309.4 yards allowed per game) this season. Arizona State ranks sixth-worst in points per game (17.7), but it has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 78th in the FBS with 27.4 points allowed per contest.
We give more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on FOX.
Oregon vs. Arizona State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- UCLA vs USC
- Florida vs Missouri
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Oregon vs. Arizona State Key Statistics
|541 (2nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323.6 (112th)|
|309.4 (18th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||354 (44th)|
|200.6 (16th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||99.9 (121st)|
|340.4 (2nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.7 (71st)|
|4 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (89th)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (131st)|
Oregon Stats Leaders
- Bo Nix has thrown for 3,135 yards (313.5 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 77.7% of his passes and collecting 29 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 121 rushing yards on 38 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Mar'Keise Irving has 939 rushing yards on 138 carries with 10 touchdowns. He's also added 40 catches for 329 yards (32.9 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- This season, Jordan James has carried the ball 77 times for 570 yards (57 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin's 1,093 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 83 times and has totaled 60 catches and 11 touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson has reeled in 53 passes while averaging 72.5 yards per game and scoring eight touchdowns.
- Terrance Ferguson has been the target of 36 passes and racked up 33 receptions for 347 yards, an average of 34.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Arizona State Stats Leaders
- Trenton Bourguet has recored 1,344 passing yards, or 134.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 62.1% of his passes and has recorded one touchdown with four interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Cameron Skattebo, has carried the ball 139 times for 631 yards (63.1 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 280 receiving yards (28 per game) on 23 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has been given 42 carries and totaled 220 yards with three touchdowns.
- Elijhah Badger has collected 58 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 649 (64.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 87 times and has three touchdowns.
- Jalin Conyers has 25 receptions (on 43 targets) for a total of 313 yards (31.3 yards per game) this year.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oregon or Arizona State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.