North Carolina vs. Elon Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) against the Elon Phoenix (1-2) at Carmichael Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-58 in favor of North Carolina, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last game on Wednesday, the Tar Heels secured a 62-32 victory over Hampton.
North Carolina vs. Elon Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Carmichael Arena in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
North Carolina vs. Elon Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 72, Elon 58
Other ACC Predictions
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Duke vs Stanford
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Boston College vs Providence
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- BYU vs Wake Forest
- Illinois vs Notre Dame
- Bucknell vs Louisville
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tar Heels put up 68.9 points per game (101st in college basketball) last season while giving up 59.8 per contest (63rd in college basketball). They had a +301 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 9.1 points per game.
- North Carolina's offense was less effective in ACC contests last season, averaging 64.5 points per contest, compared to its season average of 68.9 PPG.
- The Tar Heels put up 73.7 points per game at home last season, compared to 64.6 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 9.1 points per contest.
- North Carolina surrendered 54.1 points per game last season in home games, which was 11.1 fewer points than it allowed in away games (65.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.