North Carolina Central vs. Longwood Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-2) and Longwood Lancers (2-1) going head to head at Joan Perry Brock Center has a projected final score of 70-69 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of North Carolina Central, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, North Carolina Central is projected to cover the point spread (10.5) against Longwood. The two sides are projected to go over the 137.5 total.
North Carolina Central vs. Longwood Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Farmville, Virginia
- Venue: Joan Perry Brock Center
- Line: Longwood -10.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Longwood -650, North Carolina Central +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Carolina Central vs. Longwood Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina Central 70, Longwood 69
Spread & Total Prediction for North Carolina Central vs. Longwood
- Pick ATS: North Carolina Central (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Carolina Central Performance Insights
- North Carolina Central was 82nd in college basketball last year with 75.6 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 55th with 65.9 points allowed per contest.
- Last season the Eagles averaged 32.4 boards per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 28.6 rebounds per contest (41st-ranked).
- North Carolina Central ranked 70th in the country with 14.6 dimes per contest.
- The Eagles struggled in terms of turnovers last year, ranking 11th-worst in the country with 14.8 turnovers per game. Conversely, they ranked 12th-best in college basketball with 15.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 7.4 threes per game, the Eagles were 182nd in college basketball. They sported a 36.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 80th in college basketball.
- North Carolina Central gave up 6.2 threes per game last season (51st-ranked in college basketball), and it allowed a 30.4% three-point percentage (22nd-best).
- Last year North Carolina Central took 64.7% two-pointers, accounting for 72.9% of the team's buckets. It shot 35.3% threes (27.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.