North Carolina Central vs. Longwood: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Longwood Lancers (2-1) hit the court against the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Longwood vs. North Carolina Central matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
North Carolina Central vs. Longwood Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Joan Perry Brock Center in Farmville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Carolina Central vs. Longwood Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Longwood Moneyline||North Carolina Central Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Longwood (-10.5)||137.5||-650||+450||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Longwood (-9.5)||137.5||-590||+410||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Carolina Central vs. Longwood Betting Trends (2022-23)
- North Carolina Central covered 13 times in 23 games with a spread last year.
- The Eagles were an underdog by 10.5 points or more three times last year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Longwood covered 10 times in 26 games with a spread last season.
- The Lancers and their opponents combined to hit the over 12 out of 26 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.