How to Watch the NC A&T vs. Campbell Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-6) hit the road for a CAA clash against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Truist Stadium.
With 35.2 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks 10th-worst in the FCS, Campbell has had to rely on their 41st-ranked offense (28.8 points per contest) to keep them in games. NC A&T's offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, generating 258.8 total yards per game, which ranks seventh-worst in the FCS. On defense, it ranks 101st with 405.3 total yards allowed per contest.
We dig deep into all of the info you need to know about this contest in this article, including how to watch on FloSports.
NC A&T vs. Campbell Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FloSports
- City: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Truist Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
NC A&T vs. Campbell Key Statistics
|258.8 (119th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.9 (37th)|
|405.3 (102nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||427.5 (112th)|
|160.9 (40th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||146.0 (66th)|
|97.9 (128th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||242.9 (30th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (114th)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
NC A&T Stats Leaders
- Kevin White leads NC A&T with 487 yards on 44-of-84 passing with two touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 272 rushing yards (27.2 ypg) on 58 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Kenji Christian has been handed the ball 130 times for a team-high 709 yards (70.9 per game) with six touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 16 receptions this season are good for 197 yards, and he's scored one touchdown in the passing game.
- Fredderick Graves has racked up 371 yards (on 82 carries) with one touchdown.
- Amonte Jones has hauled in 249 receiving yards on 14 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Ger-Cari Caldwell has racked up 132 reciving yards (13.2 ypg) this season.
Campbell Stats Leaders
- Hajj-Malik Williams has 2,409 yards passing for Campbell, completing 70.1% of his passes and throwing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 234 rushing yards (23.4 ypg) on 80 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Lamagea McDowell has 435 rushing yards on 113 carries with five touchdowns.
- This season, NaQuari Rogers has carried the ball 86 times for 414 yards (41.4 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Jalen Kelsey has hauled in 31 catches for 512 yards (51.2 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Ezeriah Anderson has put together a 470-yard season so far with four touchdowns, reeling in 34 passes on 32 targets.
- Vincent Wilkins has a total of 470 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 49 passes and scoring four touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Campbell or NC A&T gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.