Davidson vs. Morgan State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Davidson Wildcats (3-1) against the Morgan State Bears (2-1) at Talmadge L. Hill Field House has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-51 in favor of Davidson, who is a big favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Wildcats came out on top in their last matchup 69-62 against Duke on Thursday.
Davidson vs. Morgan State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Talmadge L. Hill Field House in Baltimore, Maryland
Davidson vs. Morgan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Davidson 73, Morgan State 51
Other A-10 Predictions
- Robert Morris vs George Mason
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- VCU vs JMU
- UMass vs Monmouth
- Saint Bonaventure vs Binghamton
- American vs Richmond
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Davidson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats were outscored by 1.3 points per game last season (scoring 62.3 points per game to rank 237th in college basketball while allowing 63.6 per outing to rank 159th in college basketball) and had a -38 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Davidson averaged 62.8 points per game in A-10 action, and 62.3 overall.
- The Wildcats averaged 63.0 points per game at home last season, and 63.8 on the road.
- Davidson conceded fewer points at home (62.7 per game) than on the road (67.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.