Brent Burns Game Preview: Hurricanes vs. Penguins - November 18
Brent Burns will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Carolina Hurricanes meet the Pittsburgh Penguins at PNC Arena. Does a bet on Burns interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brent Burns vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Burns Season Stats Insights
- Burns has averaged 22:00 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +1).
- Burns has a goal in three games this year through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Burns has recorded a point in a game five times this year out of 16 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Burns has an assist in three of 16 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Burns' implied probability to go over his point total is 46.5% based on the odds.
- There is a 37% chance of Burns having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Burns Stats vs. the Penguins
- The Penguins have given up 42 goals in total (2.8 per game), which ranks eighth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's seventh-best goal differential at +11.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.