High Point vs. Wofford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena has the High Point Panthers (2-1) going head to head against the Wofford Terriers (3-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 72-60 win as our model heavily favors High Point.
The Panthers took care of business in their most recent outing 59-54 against Stetson on Tuesday.
High Point vs. Wofford Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena in Amherst, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
High Point vs. Wofford Score Prediction
- Prediction: High Point 72, Wofford 60
Other Big South Predictions
- Winthrop vs South Carolina State
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
- Gardner-Webb vs Charlotte
- Charleston (SC) vs Charleston Southern
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
High Point Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers outscored opponents by 3.5 points per game last season, with a +114 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.6 points per game (187th in college basketball) and allowed 61.1 per outing (84th in college basketball).
- Offensively, High Point scored 67.1 points per game last season in conference action. To compare, its overall average (64.6 points per game) was 2.5 PPG lower.
- The Panthers posted 65.4 points per game in home games last year, compared to 64.6 points per game away from home, a difference of 0.8 points per contest.
- High Point ceded 61.1 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 59.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.