Charlotte vs. Gardner-Webb Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Charlotte 49ers (2-1) and the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-3) at Dale F. Halton Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 82-52 and heavily favors Charlotte to secure the victory. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 17.
In their most recent matchup on Tuesday, the 49ers claimed a 67-51 victory against UNC Asheville.
Charlotte vs. Gardner-Webb Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Dale F. Halton Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Charlotte vs. Gardner-Webb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 82, Gardner-Webb 52
Other AAC Predictions
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Colorado vs SMU
- Chicago State vs Florida Atlantic
- Arizona vs Memphis
- UTSA vs UT Arlington
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Charlotte Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The 49ers had a -194 scoring differential last season, falling short by 6.2 points per game. They put up 62.0 points per game, 243rd in college basketball, and gave up 68.2 per contest to rank 275th in college basketball.
- With 66.5 points per game in AAC matchups, Charlotte posted 4.5 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (62.0 PPG).
- The 49ers scored 67.1 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 9.0 more points than they averaged on the road (58.1).
- Charlotte allowed 67.4 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 69.2 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.