Western Carolina vs. UNC Wilmington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum has the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-1) taking on the Western Carolina Catamounts (1-2) at 11:00 AM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a close 64-62 victory for UNC Wilmington, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Catamounts dropped their last outing 81-56 against UAB on Monday.
Western Carolina vs. UNC Wilmington Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Raiford G. Trask Coliseum in Wilmington, North Carolina
Western Carolina vs. UNC Wilmington Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Wilmington 63, Western Carolina 62
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Catamounts' -323 scoring differential last season (outscored by 10.8 points per game) was a result of scoring 54.5 points per game (342nd in college basketball) while allowing 65.3 per outing (204th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Western Carolina put up 53.5 points per game in SoCon action, and 54.5 overall.
- The Catamounts scored more points at home (58.1 per game) than away (50.1) last season.
- Western Carolina conceded 61.5 points per game at home last season, and 69.5 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.