Wake Forest vs. Utah Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game that pits the Utah Utes (2-0) against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1) at TD Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 89-70 in favor of Utah, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 16.
Based on our computer prediction, Utah projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup against Wake Forest. The total has been set at 147.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Wake Forest vs. Utah Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: Utah -5.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah -250, Wake Forest +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wake Forest vs. Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah 89, Wake Forest 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Wake Forest vs. Utah
- Pick ATS: Utah (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wake Forest Performance Insights
- With 76.6 points per game on offense, Wake Forest ranked 60th in college basketball last season. At the other end of the court, it ceded 73.8 points per contest, which ranked 284th in college basketball.
- The Demon Deacons averaged 31.0 rebounds per game (233rd-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 32.4 rebounds per contest (270th-ranked).
- Wake Forest averaged 13.5 assists per game, which ranked them 143rd in the nation.
- The Demon Deacons ranked 142nd in college basketball with 11.5 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 195th with 11.7 forced turnovers per game.
- The Demon Deacons were top-25 last year in three-point shooting, 18th-best in college basketball with 9.5 three-pointers per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 62nd with a 36.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Last year Wake Forest allowed 8.2 treys per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 35.0% (264th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Of the shots attempted by Wake Forest last year, 54.6% of them were two-pointers (64.1% of the team's made baskets) and 45.4% were threes (35.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.