UNC Wilmington vs. Western Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum has the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-1) squaring off against the Western Carolina Catamounts (1-2) at 11:00 AM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 64-62 victory for UNC Wilmington, so expect a competitive matchup.
In their last game on Saturday, the Seahawks suffered a 74-49 loss to Wofford.
UNC Wilmington vs. Western Carolina Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Raiford G. Trask Coliseum in Wilmington, North Carolina
UNC Wilmington vs. Western Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Wilmington 63, Western Carolina 62
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UNC Wilmington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seahawks were outscored by 10.4 points per game last season (posting 53.6 points per game, 345th in college basketball, while allowing 64.0 per contest, 175th in college basketball) and had a -313 scoring differential.
- UNC Wilmington's offense was worse in CAA contests last year, tallying 52.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 53.6 PPG.
- The Seahawks put up 58.8 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 48.5 points per game in road games, a difference of 10.3 points per contest.
- UNC Wilmington ceded 60.8 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 6.5 fewer points than it allowed on the road (67.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.