Duke vs. Davidson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Duke Blue Devils (3-0) and the Davidson Wildcats (2-1) facing off at Cameron Indoor Stadium in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 81-50 win for heavily favored Duke according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
Last time out, the Blue Devils won on Tuesday 66-62 over Columbia.
Duke vs. Davidson Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Duke vs. Davidson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 81, Davidson 50
Other ACC Predictions
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Florida State vs Florida
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Duke Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blue Devils put up 63.6 points per game (207th in college basketball) last season while allowing 51 per outing (second in college basketball). They had a +415 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 12.6 points per game.
- Duke averaged 60.2 points per game last season in conference games, which was 3.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (63.6).
- Offensively the Blue Devils played better in home games last year, scoring 68.1 points per game, compared to 63.5 per game on the road.
- Duke gave up 50.9 points per game when playing at home, compared to 50.2 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.