Davidson vs. Duke Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Cameron Indoor Stadium has the Duke Blue Devils (3-0) matching up with the Davidson Wildcats (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 81-50 victory as our model heavily favors Duke.
The Wildcats are coming off of a 74-70 loss to North Carolina in their last game on Sunday.
Davidson vs. Duke Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Davidson vs. Duke Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 81, Davidson 50
Other A-10 Predictions
- Harvard vs UMass
- Albany vs Saint Bonaventure
- Manhattan vs Fordham
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Dayton vs Ohio
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Davidson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats were outscored by 1.3 points per game last season with a -38 scoring differential overall. They put up 62.3 points per game (237th in college basketball) and gave up 63.6 per contest (159th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Davidson scored more points (62.8 per game) than it did overall (62.3) in 2022-23.
- The Wildcats put up fewer points at home (63.0 per game) than away (63.8) last season.
- At home, Davidson gave up 62.7 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than it allowed away (67.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.