Appalachian State vs. Norfolk State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Norfolk State Spartans (3-0) and Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-0) matching up at Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall has a projected final score of 63-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Norfolk State, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will tip off at 11:00 AM ET on November 16.
The Mountaineers are coming off of a 71-64 victory against Ohio in their last outing on Saturday.
Appalachian State vs. Norfolk State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall in Norfolk, Virginia
Appalachian State vs. Norfolk State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Norfolk State 63, Appalachian State 62
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Milwaukee vs UL Monroe
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- Georgia Southern vs Jacksonville
- UT Rio Grande Valley vs Texas State
- Texas Southern vs Old Dominion
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Appalachian State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mountaineers had a -59 scoring differential last season, falling short by 1.9 points per game. They put up 67.1 points per game to rank 137th in college basketball and gave up 69.0 per contest to rank 290th in college basketball.
- Appalachian State scored fewer points in conference play (66.9 per game) than overall (67.1).
- The Mountaineers scored 72.7 points per game at home last season, and 64.3 away.
- Appalachian State conceded fewer points at home (66.1 per game) than on the road (74.7) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.