Wake Forest vs. N.C. A&T Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1) against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-1) at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-50 in favor of Wake Forest, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 15.
In their last matchup on Saturday, the Demon Deacons suffered a 57-52 loss to Davidson.
Wake Forest vs. N.C. A&T Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Wake Forest vs. N.C. A&T Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wake Forest 77, N.C. A&T 50
Other ACC Predictions
- Davidson vs Duke
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Elon vs NC State
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- Coppin State vs Syracuse
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wake Forest Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Demon Deacons scored 59.9 points per game last season (277th in college basketball) and allowed 60.1 (71st in college basketball) for a -7 scoring differential overall.
- Wake Forest's offense was less effective in ACC games last year, putting up 55.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 59.9 PPG.
- The Demon Deacons averaged 64.4 points per game at home last year, compared to 54.7 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 9.7 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Wake Forest allowed 55.8 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 64.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.