North Carolina vs. Hampton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) and the Hampton Pirates (0-1) at Carmichael Arena has a projected final score of 71-63 based on our computer prediction, with a favored North Carolina squad securing the victory. Game time is at 11:00 AM ET on November 15.
Last time out, the Tar Heels won on Sunday 74-70 over Davidson.
North Carolina vs. Hampton Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Carmichael Arena in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
North Carolina vs. Hampton Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 71, Hampton 63
Other ACC Predictions
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- Davidson vs Duke
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Coppin State vs Syracuse
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Elon vs NC State
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Boston College vs Ohio State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tar Heels put up 68.9 points per game (101st in college basketball) last season while allowing 59.8 per contest (63rd in college basketball). They had a +301 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 9.1 points per game.
- In conference contests, North Carolina scored fewer points per game (64.5) than its overall average (68.9).
- Offensively the Tar Heels fared better when playing at home last season, averaging 73.7 points per game, compared to 64.6 per game in away games.
- When playing at home, North Carolina surrendered 11.1 fewer points per game (54.1) than on the road (65.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.