Will Andrei Svechnikov Score a Goal Against the Flyers on November 15?
Can we count on Andrei Svechnikov lighting the lamp when the Carolina Hurricanes match up against the Philadelphia Flyers at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday? To help you with your wagers, take a look at the numbers and trends below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Andrei Svechnikov score a goal against the Flyers?
Odds to score a goal this game: +200 (Bet $10 to win $20.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Svechnikov stats and insights
- Svechnikov is yet to score through seven games this season.
- In one game against the Flyers this season, he has attempted one shot, but has not scored a goal.
- He has picked up one assist, but hasn't scored a goal, on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Flyers defensive stats
- The Flyers have conceded 46 goals in total (3.1 per game), which ranks 16th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Flyers have shut out opponents once while averaging 15.9 hits and 16.3 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hurricanes vs. Flyers game info
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.