Queens vs. High Point Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the High Point Panthers (1-1) against the Queens Royals (0-2) at Curry Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 95-84 in favor of High Point, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, High Point projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Queens. The total has been set at 168.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Queens vs. High Point Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Curry Arena
- Line: Queens -2.5
- Point Total: 168.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Queens -145, High Point +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Queens vs. High Point Score Prediction
- Prediction: High Point 95, Queens 84
Spread & Total Prediction for Queens vs. High Point
- Pick ATS: High Point (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (168.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Queens Performance Insights
- Queens put up 77.7 points per game and gave up 74.6 last season, making them 41st in college basketball on offense and 305th on defense.
- At 34.8 rebounds per game and 31.2 rebounds allowed, the Royals were 35th and 182nd in the country, respectively, last season.
- Queens was 117th in the nation in assists (13.8 per game) last season.
- The Royals were the 25th-best squad in college basketball in 3-pointers made (9.2 per game) and 138th in 3-point percentage (34.9%) last season.
- Queens was 240th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (7.7 per game) and 242nd in 3-point percentage defensively (34.6%) last year.
- The Royals took 44.2% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 55.8% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 34.7% of the Royals' buckets were 3-pointers, and 65.3% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.