NC State vs. Louisville: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 29
The Louisville Cardinals (4-0) will face off against a fellow ACC opponent, the NC State Wolfpack (3-1) in a matchup on Friday, September 29, 2023 at Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium. The Wolfpack will attempt to pull off an upset as 3.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 55.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Louisville vs. NC State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
NC State vs. Louisville Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
NC State vs. Louisville Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Louisville Moneyline||NC State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Louisville (-3.5)||55.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Louisville (-3.5)||55.5||-176||+146||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 5 Odds
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- West Virginia vs TCU
- USC vs Colorado
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Temple vs Tulsa
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- UAB vs Tulane
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Baylor vs UCF
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Kansas vs Texas
- Michigan vs Nebraska
NC State vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- NC State has compiled a 0-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolfpack have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Louisville has covered twice in four matchups with a spread this season.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
NC State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the ACC||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.