Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State Game – Saturday, September 23
The Iowa State Cyclones (1-2) and Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-1) will battle in a clash of Big 12 foes at Jack Trice Stadium in Ames, Iowa. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ames, Iowa
- Venue: Jack Trice Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Iowa State 19, Oklahoma State 14
- Iowa State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Cyclones have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter.
- Oklahoma State has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +140 odds on them winning this game.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cyclones' implied win probability is 62.3%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Iowa State (-3.5)
- Iowa State has not covered the spread yet this season.
- Entering play this week, Oklahoma State has one victory against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (36.5)
- Iowa State and its opponents have not combined to hit the over on Saturday's over/under of 36.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 36.5 is 0.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Iowa State (16.7 points per game) and Oklahoma State (20.3 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||39||35.5||42.5|
|Implied Total AVG||21||20||22|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||51||48.5||53.5|
|Implied Total AVG||28||28||28|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.