Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Florida State vs. Clemson Game – Saturday, September 23
ACC rivals will do battle when the No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (3-0) battle the Clemson Tigers (2-1) at Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, California. In the column below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Florida State vs. Clemson? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Florida State vs. Clemson?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Florida State 30, Clemson 29
- Florida State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Seminoles have played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- This is the first time Clemson will play as an underdog this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Seminoles have an implied win probability of 56.5%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- So far this season Florida State has two victories against the spread.
- The Seminoles have been favored by 1.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Entering play this week, Clemson has one victory against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Florida State vs. Clemson matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (55.5)
- All three Florida State games this season have ended with a higher combined score than Saturday's total of 55.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 87.6 points per game, 32.1 points more than the over/under of 55.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52.5||55||47.5|
|Implied Total AVG||36||35.5||37|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||53||51.5||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||36||38||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.