Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Duke vs. UConn Game – Saturday, September 23
The No. 18 Duke Blue Devils (3-0) will clash with the UConn Huskies (0-3) at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut. Keep reading for a peek at the odds and best bets for this contest.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Duke vs. UConn? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Duke vs. UConn?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: East Hartford, Connecticut
- Venue: Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Duke 27, UConn 16
- Duke has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Blue Devils have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -2000 or shorter.
- UConn has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1000 odds on them winning this game.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Blue Devils' implied win probability is 95.2%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- So far this year Duke has two victories against the spread.
- Entering play this week, UConn has one victory against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Duke vs. UConn matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (44.5)
- Duke and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday's over/under of 44.5 points once this season.
- There has been one game featuring UConn this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's over/under of 44.5.
- The point total for the contest of 44.5 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Duke (36 points per game) and UConn (15 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51||51|
|Implied Total AVG||33||33|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||48.8||46||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||28.7||28.5||29|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.