East Carolina vs. Marshall: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 9
The East Carolina Pirates (0-1) will look to defy oddsmakers when they play the Marshall Thundering Herd (1-0) on Saturday, September 9, 2023 as 3-point underdogs. A total of 43.5 points has been set for this game.
Marshall is averaging 21 points per game offensively this year (94th in the FBS), and is giving up 17 points per game (54th) on the defensive side of the ball. East Carolina ranks sixth-worst in points per game (3), but it has been better on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 92nd in the FBS with 30 points ceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
East Carolina vs. Marshall Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on East Carolina vs. Marshall? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 2 AAC Betting Trends
- Houston vs Rice
- Texas State vs UTSA
- Ohio vs Florida Atlantic
- Charlotte vs Maryland
- UAB vs Georgia Southern
- SMU vs Oklahoma
- Ole Miss vs Tulane
- Memphis vs Arkansas State
- North Texas vs Florida International
East Carolina Betting Records & Stats
- East Carolina won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover five times.
- The Pirates had an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs last year.
- East Carolina games hit the over seven out of 13 times last year.
- East Carolina was an underdog in five games last season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Last season, East Carolina won three of its six games when it was the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
East Carolina Stats Leaders
- In 13 games last season, Holton Ahlers passed for 3,708 yards (285.2 yards per game) while posting 28 touchdowns, five interceptions and a 67.2% completion percentage.
- Ahlers was a factor with his legs, too, scrambling for 182 yards and six TDs.
- Keaton Mitchell collected 1,452 rushing yards (7.2 yards per carry) and 14 TDs.
- As a pass-catcher, Mitchell compiled 27 catches (on 38 targets) for 252 yards and one touchdown.
- C.J. Johnson was a key part of the passing offense last season, registering 67 receptions for 1,016 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Isaiah Winstead received 134 targets last season and turned them into 88 receptions (6.8 per game) for 1,085 yards and six TDs.
- Julius Wood helped lead the defense with 75 tackles and two interceptions in 13 games.
- Gerard Stringer, who was on the field for 13 games, recorded one sack to go with three TFL, 51 tackles, and one interception.
- In 13 games, Jeremy Lewis totaled 45 tackles, seven TFL, and 4.5 sacks.
- Myles Berry recorded 2.5 sacks to go with two TFL and 49 tackles in 13 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.