East Carolina 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds, Schedule & Stats
An over/under of 5.5 wins means the East Carolina Pirates aren't given high expectations in 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on East Carolina's win total this season? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
East Carolina Win Total Over/Under & Payouts
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Pirates' 2022 Performance
- Last season, the Pirates won the Birmingham Bowl after finishing 8-5. They put up 32.5 points per game (35th in the nation) while their defense allowed 27.2 (73rd).
- East Carolina sported the 92nd-ranked defense last season (405.3 yards allowed per game), and it was more effective offensively, ranking 23rd-best with 461.1 yards per game.
- East Carolina struggled defensively against the pass last season, ranking second-worst in FBS (292.8 passing yards allowed per game) this season. However, it ranked 16th-best on the offensive side of the ball, putting up 290.5 passing yards per game.
- ECU posted a 4-3 record at home and was 3-2 on the road last year.
- The Pirates won twice as underdogs (2-3) and went 6-2 as favorites.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
East Carolina's Impact Players (2022)
|Holton Ahlers||QB||3,708 YDS (67.2%) / 28 TD / 5 INT
182 RUSH YDS / 6 RUSH TD / 14.0 RUSH YPG
|Keaton Mitchell||RB||1,452 YDS / 14 TD / 111.7 YPG / 7.2 YPC
27 REC / 252 REC YDS / 1 REC TD / 19.4 REC YPG
|C.J. Johnson||WR||67 REC / 1,016 YDS / 10 TD / 78.2 YPG|
|Isaiah Winstead||WR||88 REC / 1,085 YDS / 6 TD / 83.5 YPG|
|Julius Wood||DB||75 TKL / 0.0 TFL / 2 INT / 2 PD|
|Gerard Stringer||DB||51 TKL / 3.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK / 1 INT|
|Jeremy Lewis||LB||45 TKL / 7.0 TFL / 4.5 SACK|
|Myles Berry||LB||49 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 2.5 SACK|
Pirates' Strength of Schedule
- Based on their opponents' combined win total last year, the Pirates will be playing the 35th-ranked schedule in terms of toughness.
- East Carolina is playing the 24th-easiest conference schedule this season (based on its AAC opponents' combined win total last year).
- East Carolina has a schedule that includes six games in 2023 against teams with winning records in 2022 (three of those teams won nine or more games and one of them picked up less than four wins).
East Carolina 2023 Schedule
|1||@ Michigan||September 2||-||-|
|3||@ Appalachian State||September 16||-||-|
|5||@ Rice||September 30||-||-|
|9||@ UTSA||October 28||-||-|
|11||@ Florida Atlantic||November 11||-||-|
|12||@ Navy||November 18||-||-|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.