Hornets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Charlotte Hornets (26-51) currently have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next hit the court at home against the Chicago Bulls on Friday, March 31 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Hornets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Hornets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hornets Standings Information
Looking at the current standings in the Eastern Conference, the Hornets would not qualify for the playoffs, finishing in 14th place. They are 10.5 games behind the 10th-place Bulls.
Hornets Team Stats
- The Hornets have gone 26-49 so far this season.
- This year, the Hornets are 13-22 at home while putting together a 13-27 record on the road.
- The Hornets have an 8-7 record in games they were listed as favorites, and an 18-42 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Hornets are 3-2 in one-possession games and 13-12 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Hornets have registered four wins when favored by three or fewer points (4-6), and they have a 4-1 record in tilts when favored by more than three points.
- While the Hornets have won just one game this season when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points (1-3), they are 17-39 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Hornets' Top Players
- The Hornets scoring leader is P.J. Washington, who averages 15.8 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Nick Richards is Charlotte's leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while LaMelo Ball is its best passer, distributing 8.4 assists in each contest.
- The Hornets get the most three-point shooting production out of Washington, who makes 2.0 threes per game.
- The Charlotte steals leader is Dennis Smith Jr., who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Washington, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.