Travis d'Arnaud Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Athletics - May 31
Travis d'Arnaud is available when the Atlanta Braves battle James Kaprielian and the Oakland Athletics at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Wednesday at 3:37 PM ET.
In his last action (on May 31 against the Phillies) he went 2-for-4 with a double.
Travis d'Arnaud Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: James Kaprielian
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Travis d'Arnaud? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Travis d'Arnaud At The Plate
- d'Arnaud is hitting .317 with four doubles, a home run and a walk.
- In 75.0% of his 16 games this season, d'Arnaud has picked up at least one hit. He's also had four multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in one game this season.
- In six games this season (37.5%), d'Arnaud has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored at least once four times this year (25.0%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Travis d'Arnaud Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (77.8%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (33.3%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- The Athletics have a 6.68 team ERA that ranks last among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics surrender the most home runs in baseball (98 total, 1.7 per game).
- The Athletics are sending Kaprielian (0-5) out for his seventh start of the season. He is 0-5 with an 8.45 ERA and 34 strikeouts in 33 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Houston Astros, when he tossed five innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 29-year-old has an 8.45 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .308 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.