Ozzie Albies Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Athletics - May 31
On Wednesday, Ozzie Albies (.237 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 58 points below season-long percentage) and the Atlanta Braves face the Oakland Athletics, whose starting pitcher will be James Kaprielian. First pitch is at 3:37 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Athletics.
Ozzie Albies Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: James Kaprielian
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ozzie Albies? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Ozzie Albies At The Plate
- Albies is batting .251 with 11 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 11 walks.
- Albies has gotten a hit in 35 of 55 games this season (63.6%), including 14 multi-hit games (25.5%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.4% of his games in 2023 (nine of 55), and 4.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Albies has had at least one RBI in 34.5% of his games this year (19 of 55), with more than one RBI 11 times (20.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 19 of 55 games this season, he has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ozzie Albies Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (58.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (69.2%)|
|7 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|11 (37.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (30.8%)|
|3 (10.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (23.1%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (42.3%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- The Athletics' 6.68 team ERA ranks last across all league pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to allow 98 total home runs at a rate of 1.7 per game (most in baseball).
- The Athletics are sending Kaprielian (0-5) to the mound for his seventh start of the season. He is 0-5 with an 8.45 ERA and 34 strikeouts in 33 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty tossed five innings against the Houston Astros, giving up four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In nine games this season, the 29-year-old has amassed an ERA of 8.45, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .308 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.