Braves vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 30
Tuesday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (32-22) versus the Oakland Athletics (11-45) at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 9:40 PM on May 30.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Bryce Elder (3-0) to the mound, while JP Sears (0-3) will get the nod for the Athletics.
Braves vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Braves 6, Athletics 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Athletics Player Props|
|Braves vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Athletics|
|Braves vs Athletics Odds|
Braves Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Braves have a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 5-3-2 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have two wins against the spread in their last four chances.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 45 times and won 27, or 60%, of those games.
- Atlanta is 8-2 this season when entering a game favored by -225 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta has scored 277 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Braves have the eighth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.76).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 25||Phillies||W 8-5||Dylan Dodd vs Aaron Nola|
|May 26||Phillies||L 6-4||Jared Shuster vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 27||Phillies||L 2-1||Charlie Morton vs Zack Wheeler|
|May 28||Phillies||W 11-4||Spencer Strider vs Dylan Covey|
|May 29||@ Athletics||L 7-2||Mike Soroka vs Paul Blackburn|
|May 30||@ Athletics||-||Bryce Elder vs JP Sears|
|May 31||@ Athletics||-||Jared Shuster vs James Kaprielian|
|June 2||@ Diamondbacks||-||Charlie Morton vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||-||Spencer Strider vs Tommy Henry|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||-||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||-||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.